In this tutorial, we will learn about how to install python 3. Python is available for a variety of platforms.
Following are the steps to install Python on Windows machine.
First, open the web browser and then go to the following link
After downloading Python3.6.5 web installer, It is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the interpreter.
Here two options are available
If we select “Install Now” option
- Python will be installed in our directory according to the path.
- All the libraries, pip and python launcher will be installed.
- Shortcut also available for the current user.
If we select “customize installation” it will allow us to select installation location to install debugging symbols.
To select install launcher for all users we need to select “Customize installation”. In this following options are available:
- Need to provide administrative approval
- Python will be installed into the user directory.
- Optional features will be selected in installation.
- Pre-compiled standard library.
- Shortcuts are available for all users.
Click on “Install” and complete the installation process.